Our school starts with prayer and entering into the presence of God. During all our schools we yield to the Holy Spirit and His direction and leading, prophetic words are given to each participant at the end of the school. In addition, prophetic exercises are done in each session where each attendee gets the opportunity to be stretched in the direction of the prophetic. This could include listening prayer, gathering words of knowledge, getting visions or pictures in their mind and practicing the prophetic. Leaders will oversee the school as well as the prophetic words given out by participants.
Below is the outline of the Prophetic School offered by DeGraw MInistries
Class 1 – Introduction
• Learn how you can get your own prophetic word from the Lord
• Can every believer prophecy?
• What the bible says about prophecy
• Learn how to prophesy
• How the prophetic has to be pure and have the love of God in it
• Purpose of the prophetic – edification, exhortation and comfort
• How to stir the prophetic gifting
Class 2-How to Prophesy
• Understanding the difference between the office and gift of prophecy
• How to release the prophetic
• Prophetic cautions
• Understanding the conditions of prophecy
• Understanding prophecy for correction
• Character and cleansing of the prophet
• Different ways to receive revelation
Class 3-False Prophecy, Visions, Ministry
• How do I study the prophetic?
• Learn the 9 ways to receive a prophetic word
• Learn how to test a prophetic word
• What the Bible says about false prophecy
• Learn how to prophesy over yourself
• How to keep your flesh and emotions out of your prophetic words
Class 4-What To Do With Prophetic Words
• How to deliver a word so the person receiving it can remember
• How to claim, call forth and decree your prophetic words
During this session the participants will be doing prophetic exercises to increase in their understanding of what they have learned as well as practicing operating in the prophetic.
This school is 8-10 hours long depending on participants and move of the Holy Spirit, it can be broken down into 2 hour or 4 hour sessions.
Contact us for hours, availability and session arrangement.